Thursday, April 16, 2009

Late night!!

I continue to remember why it sucks to go to bed at 12:30 and have to get up at 5:30! Its doable, but it is never fun the next morning. The Blazer game was AMAZING. It was totally worth the time, but I can definitely tell that I only slept 5 hours!

The kids are good again so far this morning. It is always a bonus when you can get them going and they get totally immersed in their work! This gives the teacher, oh wait...me!..., the time to catch up and make sure everything is ready for the day. Actually, I arrived at school just after 7:00 this morning and had everything ready to go before the first student walked through the door. I can definitely see a nap in my future as soon as school is over though!

Today is also library day! This means that 1 1/2 hours of the morning require little planning on my part which was a nice bonus for the day after a late night! I will certainly have to be there to follow through and make sure everyone is present and alright, but its a little easier as far as planning goes!

Its nice that its already Thursday!! A nice bonus of subbing at an SDA school is that class gets out at 12:00 on Fridays! I had somehow managed to totally forget about that! Of course that doesn't mean that the teacher goes home then....but its a nice thought!

More to come later!

~Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment