Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better!

Well, knock on wood and everything, but today is going better than yesterday did! The student who was gone for the first week came back today! This is a good thing. It has changed the dynamic of the morning classes, and changed it in a very positive way. I've had each of the students push again to see how far I will allow their behavior to slide, but once that was dealt with, things evened out! The students are working better on their own now that there is another student in the class. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm not complaining!!

Another good thing is that my cold seems to be getting better. I'm still a bit congested, but I am feeling much better!

Its really hot out here today. Mid to upper 80's. Its actually kinda nice, really. Especially sitting out on the porch and reading while the sun goes down! Reading on the porch is on the list for today, but it might just get bumped by the Blazer game! Hopefully this one is better than the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment